Improving the detection and management of depression in primary care
- 1University of Leeds, Leeds, UK
- 2University of Newcastle, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- 3University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada
- 4University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, UK
- Correspondence to: Dr S Gilbody, Academic Unit of Psychiatry and Behavioural Sciences, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9LT, UK;
The effectiveness of screening and organisational strategies to improve the recognition and management of depression in primary care published in a recent issue of Effective Health Care is reviewed.