- Correspondence to: Mrs R L Howard, Division of Primary Care, School of Community Health Sciences, University Hospital, Nottingham NG7 2UH, UK;
- Accepted May 29, 2003
- First published August 1, 2003.
Web-only Extended Tables
The tables are available as downloadable PDFs (printer friendly files).
If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer,
you can download this free-of-charge, please Click here
Files in this Data Supplement:
- [View PDF] - Table 3 Extended Version Drug classes associated with preventable drug-related admission due to prescribing problems
- [View PDF] - Table 4 Extended Version Drug classes associated with preventable drug-related admissions due to monitoring problems
- [View PDF] - Table 5 Extended Version Drug classes associated with preventable drug-related admissions due to adherence problems
Please note that there is an error in first sentence of the section Patient characteristics in the Results.
The sentence should read:
The flow of patients through the study is shown in Figure 1.
The error is much regretted
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.